Failed (re-)authentification after some time...

Jan Zacharias janz at dfki.de
Tue Aug 31 12:22:36 CEST 2010

Hey Alan, you suggested:

> Fix is so that nothing is blocking the server.

Call me dump, but I have no idea what to look for.

One idea: is ntlm_auth referred to as child? Maybe I sould

write a wrapper and see how long execution of this "helper program"

takes, or can I somehow log what program had which PID?

Best, Jan

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> hat am 30. August 2010 um 22:22
geschrieben: