dynamically selecting, which attribute to evaluate

Stefan A. a.freeradius at premit.de
Wed Dec 1 15:44:20 CET 2010

:-(  but thanks, Alan,

Unfortunately, I've never have been able to build FR with perl on my x86
Solaris 10 boxes... but we well keep trying ;-)

For the meantime, would it be feasable to

update control {
	temp_attribute := "reply:%{control:TicketType}-trigger-reactivation"
}

and later

if ("%{control:temp_attribute}" != ""){
	do the rest