configure radius to write detailed log to multiple files

kabilius smith kabilius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:05:06 CET 2010

Hi Alan,

I tried adding another "detail" module like the following:

detail
{
        detailfile = c:/testfolder/testfile.log
        detailperm = 0777
}
 detail
{
        detailfile = c:/testfolder/testfile1.log
        detailperm = 0777
}

But it didn't write to the testfile1.log for some reason.
Is this what you mean by "Configure two detail modules"?

Thank you,
kab