no calling-station-id received

S Adrian dexter at d3xt3r01.tk
Fri Dec 3 16:18:02 CET 2010

Hey everybody ....

I don't seem to get a calling-station-id packet when a username is trying to
connect.
I'm running gentoo and have the following package versions:

net-dialup/ppp-2.4.5-r1  USE="activefilter atm dhcp eap-tls pam radius -gtk
-ipv6" 0 kB
net-dialup/rp-pppoe-3.10-r1  USE="-X" 0 kB
net-dialup/freeradius-2.1.7  USE="mysql pam ssl threads udpfromto -bindist
-debug -edirectory (-firebird) -frascend -frxp -kerberos -ldap -postgres
-snmp" 0 kB

Another problem I seem to have is people using the same pool_key in my
radippool table :/ Where should I start digging ? Thanks in advance.