FreeRADIUS exiting with Signal 11 on FreeBSD

Hugh Blandford hugh at island.net.au
Mon Dec 6 05:25:01 CET 2010

I am running FreeRADIUS 2.1.10 on 64bit FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE-p1 with LDAP
auth and accounting records being sent to file and MySQL.

I get the following in radius.log:
Sun Dec  5 05:14:57 2010 : Info: Exiting normally.

and the following in messages:
Dec  5 05:14:57 cat kernel: pid 68292 (radiusd), uid 133: exited on
signal 11

This has also occurred on two other occasions.

I found somone else in the list archives who had a similar sounding
problem on FreeBSD but there didn't appear to be an issue.

Any suggestions as to what I  can do to avoid this problem?

Thanks,

Hugh Blandford

--
Hugh Blandford