Issue installing FreeRadius with openSSL support on a CentOS Sever

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Dec 6 23:34:37 CET 2010

On 12/06/2010 05:00 PM, Hanavan, John (John) wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have been trying to install FreeRadius with openSSL support on to a
> CentOS Sever without much success. The version of FreeRadius and CentOS
> are listed below.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Red_Hat_FAQ

Explains how to build on Red Hat systems. You might be able to take the
Fedora 2.1.10 SRPM and build it on RHEL 5.3, or you should read the
section "Install all necessary build requirements"

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/