Voip database

Fajar A. Nugraha work at fajar.net
Tue Dec 7 15:04:06 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 5:27 PM, miha- <miha_zoubek at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need a little help:) I am setting radius for voip. I comment sql in
> default file (authorize, Authentication)

what do you mean you "comment sql"?
You DO know that for it to be used, the sql module needs to be
configured correctly, AND it needs to be used on authorize and
authentication section, right?

>  Module: Instantiating module "pgsql-voip" from file
> /etc/raddb/sql/postgresql/voip-postpaid.conf
>  sql pgsql-voip {

looks like the module is instantiated correctly

> # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
> +- entering group authorize {...}
> ++[preprocess] returns ok
> ++[chap] returns noop
> ++[mschap] returns noop
> ++[digest] returns noop
> [suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "081609000", looking up realm NULL
> [suffix] No such realm "NULL"
> ++[suffix] returns noop
> [eap] No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
> ++[eap] returns noop
> ++[expiration] returns noop
> ++[logintime] returns noop
> [pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.  Authentication
> may fail because of this.
> ++[pap] returns noop
> ERROR: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) found for the request: Rejecting
> the user
> Failed to authenticate the user.
> Using Post-Auth-Type Reject

Do you have "pgsql-voip" line on your authorize and authenticate
sections? Looks like you don't.

--
Fajar