Voip database

Fajar A. Nugraha work at fajar.net
Tue Dec 7 15:24:09 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:17 PM, miha- <miha_zoubek at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have uncomment only this #  Cisco VoIP specific bulk accounting
> pgsql-voip under accounting section.
> I have not found it under authorize and authenticate.
>
> Must I put it there?

On second thought, you might not need it in authenticate. You'd need
it in authorize and authenticate.

Basically it depends on what you're trying to do.
If you want to use users and password stored in sql database, then you
need it on authorize section.
If you want to log accounting entries in sql database, then you need
it on accounting section.

Look at the original /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default that comes with
your distro, and see where it puts "sql" line.

--
Fajar