Attribute not passing to NAS?

Rob Yamry ryamry at kimberly.k12.wi.us
Tue Dec 7 17:32:26 CET 2010

Ive changed that setting previously and it does not work for a client
connection.  However, I didnt have the eapol_test util before.  If I test it
with the eapol_test utility now with ttls-eap-mschapv2.conf config file it
works.  It passes it on Filter-Id in the  Access-Accept.  If I use the
peap-mschapv2.conf config file, it doesnt work. It doesnt work with a client
connecting to it either.  So, its partly working.

There must be some type of authentication that we need to force....  I tried
setting default_eap_type = mschapv2 (instead of peap) but that doesnt work
either.  Maybe something to do with ttls?