Voip database

Miha Zoubek miha_zoubek at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 09:51:35 CET 2010

Hello,
I have tried with radtest from other server with the same configuration:I get this (this is ok) :
pap] returns noopFound Auth-Type = PAP# Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default+- entering group PAP {...}[pap] login attempt with password "12345"[pap] Using clear text password "12345"[pap] User authenticated successfully++[pap] returns ok# Executing section post-auth from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default+- entering group post-auth {...}++[exec] returns noopSending Access-Accept of id 57 to 1.2.3.4 port 56067        Framed-Compression := Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP        Framed-Protocol := PPP        Service-Type := Framed-UserFinished request 0.Going to the next req

When I try with same configuration from NAS I get:I guss that is something wrong with my NAS?

+[expiration] returns noop++[logintime] returns noop[pap] WARNING: Auth-Type already set.  Not setting to PAP++[pap] returns noopFound Auth-Type = PAP# Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default+- entering group PAP {...}[pap] login attempt with password "áø{k?"[pap] Using clear text password "12345"[pap] Passwords don't match++[pap] returns rejectFailed to authenticate the user.  WARNING: Unprintable characters in the password.        Double-check the shared secret on the server and the NAS!

Thank you!!!