wifi ip allocation

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Wed Dec 15 01:53:03 CET 2010

Le mardi 14 décembre 2010 à 14:25 -0800, pauvre a écrit :

> Hello all,
>
> I'm also trying to assign pools of IPs based on LDAP group membership. Since
> your conversation is very technical and not easy to put in place by someone
> who just started with RADIUS, I was looking for a descriptive way to get to
> that end. And I found the following :
> http://www.anthonymendoza.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=58
> http://www.anthonymendoza.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=58
>
> With a brief overview, can you please valid the pdf way can work?

I can't judge the cisco part but the radius part should work if you do
not want to use dhcp
Note that the initial talk we had was about assigning addresss to
non-ppp interface. If what you want to do has to done on ethernet like
network (wifi or wired ethernet) it wont work.

regards

--
Follow us on: twitter https://www.twitter.com/manainternet