Password oddity

Matthew Stavert Matthew.Stavert at nlsd.ab.ca
Thu Dec 16 22:35:01 CET 2010

I'll do ya one better, I'll make you a screen cast, and then pass you my config files, because, I am doing a new radius server on a fresh install for a new school right now, so that way you can just follow along, and it should work perfect once you;re done :)

Matthew Stavert
ITSM, ACMT
Information Systems Analyst
NLSD. 69

PH:    780-826-3145
Cell:  780-207-1146

>>> discgolfer72 <ben at lewisit.net> 12/16/2010 2:28 PM >>>

Absolutely. I'm interested!  We've just set up a fresh SLES10 box fully
patched to see if we still have the same issue with it.  I'm about to test
that shortly as I still need to install FreeRadius and configure it.  I just
don't know if it's an authentication issue since the NTRadPing utility
works/logs in but the two WAP's we've tried to use do not (the odd password
behavior problem).  Thanks for offering!