nas table and virtual servers?

Jiann-Ming Su su_js1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 06:54:05 CET 2010

----- Original Message ----

Thanks for the tip!  I looked at the nas.sql file, and in my version (2.1.8) the
server field is commented out.

#
# Table structure for table 'nas'
#
CREATE TABLE nas (
  id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  nasname varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  shortname varchar(32),
  type varchar(30) DEFAULT 'other',
  ports int(5),
  secret varchar(60) DEFAULT 'secret' NOT NULL,
#  server varchar(64),
  community varchar(50),
  description varchar(200) DEFAULT 'RADIUS Client',
  PRIMARY KEY (id),
  KEY nasname (nasname)
);

I'll make the changes to the db and to the nas_query and see how things work
out.  Thanks again.