Voip database

miha- miha_zoubek at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:01:15 CET 2010

Thank you @Johan Meiring for that.
It is not my intend to spam the group and asking same question again and
again. Belive me that I have done everything that you said (I changed secret
on the NAS and ond the radius and I restarted both,...).

So please help me out with this problem.
I can see that the secret is wrong. But why?
First request goes through:
+- entering group PAP {...}
[pap] login attempt with password "1122"
[pap] Using clear text password "1122"
[pap] User authenticated successfully

But the second what is rejected due to wrong secret.

User-Name = "081609000"
        User-Password = "\257+\360\350"

[pap] login attempt with password "¯+ðè"
[pap] Using clear text password "1122"
[pap] Passwords don't match

SO this I am asking.  If the first time secret is right and for the second
request is wrong. Could the different encryption (the is sending nas) is
causing the problem?

I have also looked at the AVP pairs that the freeradius is sending to nas.
IF I looked at the AVP pairs which are send from our radius (Ibill solution)
to NAS I see that the freeradius is not sending all AVP pairs.

Could this be cause of problem?

I am realy greadful for you help!

miha