SQL modul

Fajar A. Nugraha work at fajar.net
Wed Dec 22 08:26:58 CET 2010

2010/12/22 Norman Diamond <n0diamond at yahoo.co.jp>:

>>> /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[118]: Failed
>>> to load module "sql".
>>
>> ... and if you've included the debug output from
>> start you'd see that sql.conf was never loaded.
>
> YOU saw that and I thank you.  I would not have known
> to look for that.  The reason follows below.

So it's working now? Good to hear.

> Please note that my initial posting to this discussion
> asked what changed between those two versions to
> break the use of SQL,
> and here you have answered.
> I thank you for answering.  I think you could have
> answered directly that radiusd.conf changed and users
> need to look at it.

I couldn't have answered that, because I didn't know what the exact
changes are. First of all, I don't use freeradius 2.0.x. Second,
distro packagers can change the default bundled config files, making
it both version and distro-specific.

Regardles, debug output can usually show what's wrong in a setup,
which is why it's very important to include them.

--
Fajar