freeradius install error

hongjianli.nudt at gmail.com hongjianli.nudt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:13:10 CET 2010

I want to setup AAA server with freeradius, But when I finished the install, and run radiusd -X,

error is

 }
Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.
 Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_mschapv2
 Module: Instantiating eap-mschapv2
   mschapv2 {
        with_ntdomain_hack = no
   }
rlm_eap: No such sub-type for default EAP type peap
/usr/local/etc/raddb/eap.conf[17]: Instantiation failed for module "eap"
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[223]: Failed to find module "eap".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[176]: Errors parsing authenticate section.
Errors initializing modules

can you give me a hand or advice?
thanks!

2010-02-01