Proxy on Fail.. Or intelligent proxy...Or Utilize multiple acocunt directories

Larry Ross lfross at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 9 00:22:21 CET 2010

Good afternoon all;
I am looking at configuring FR to Auth accounts across multiple account directories.  Basically I would like FR to take in PAP queries, attempt Auth against krb, then if that comes back as a fail, try a secondary Radius server (Eduroam...) or module (Shibboleth).

We are looking at this as we foresee collisions occurring between accounts residing within other universities and our local guest accounts (which use email address as the principal).  Any ideas where and with what  I should start testing with (as in create virtual servers an d pass a single success and fail on multi fail..)

Thank you
Larry