How to make an open auth realm?

Benjamin Marvin benjinm at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:54:46 CET 2010

Hi Nick,
You should be able to update your users file with your realm, similar to this:

DEFAULT Suffix == "@YourRealm.com", Auth-Type := Accept

You can add commas and additional attributes to return to the NAS to help direct the NAS in handling these local realm users.

Oh, btw, I'm running 1.1.7, hopefully it's similar in later versions...

-Benjamin