no wait exec scripts end up as defunct zombie process

Sajeewa Warnakulasuriya sajeewaw at ispone.com.au
Wed Feb 10 05:22:21 CET 2010

Also I found the below snippet of code in exec.c

 	/*
          *      We're not waiting, exit, and ignore any child's status.
          */
         if (!exec_wait) {
                 return 0;
         }

When does freeradius close the child?

Regards,

Sajeewa Warnakulasuriya

Systems Development Manager

ispONE is a wholesale ISP built to help internet access resellers and
independent ISPs to compete in the Australian marketplace through
ONE Brand, ONE Provider, ONE Solution.

Level 14
520 Collins Street
Melbourne 3000 VIC