Allowing user from one realm but not another

Jeff A jeffa at globalco.net
Mon Feb 15 15:00:27 CET 2010

Ok good news I got it to work..New day less tired and man what an idiot I
was.

I have a question though.

Freeradius can look at more than one user file, what is the syntax to allow
this to read another, and where do I place the entry for it

I am wanting to do this so I can convert to complete realm names for the
users, but since so many users with different realms
The process is going to take awhile, so I need for the program to see both
entries so there will be a match till the process is completed
I I would place them in the same file then they would be overwritten

Thanks
And
Thanks so much for the help on the realm issue

Jeff