Problems with freeradius accounting proxy

Phil Pierotti phil.pierotti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:11:40 CET 2010

Hi Alan,

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply I wasn't interested in looking further, my
primary concern was to find out if it was something as simple and obvious as
the downstream proxy not responding.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll look at the debug logs and see what they tell
me, given the fairly frequent packets, that'll be a decent bit of reading.

Meanwhile - on what basis does Freeradius decide that a downstream proxy is
dead?

Thanks,
PhilP