update session database in Authorization

Houssam Melhem hmelhem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 01:16:18 CET 2010

Hello,
You are right, I have this problem with Pheenet Access point and Nomadix AG,
for cisco NAS I have no problem
If I need to fix this issue what is the recommended solution to fix this
issue?
If I modify the authorize section to save sessions does it break Radius
Protocol ?
I am thinking in patching rlm_sql, what do you think?

Thanks,
Houssam