Is Centralized SSH Public Key Authentication Possible?

John L. Singleton jsinglet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:24:45 CET 2010

Hi All,

I am trying to set up a centralized SSH authentication server that allows authentication via public keys. I can't find anything on the web about if this is possible with FR. Is it? Basically all I need is for FR to allow authentication off of a respective users's .ssh/.authorized_keys file. So far all I can seem to get going is password authentication. Can anyone let me know if this is even doable?

Best,
JLS

John L. Singleton
jsinglet at gmail.com