Calling-Station-Id

Osmany osmany at oc.quimefa.cu
Wed Jan 6 16:41:07 CET 2010

> > I tried with the above configuration by putting the number 7 in front of
> > the phone number and indeed the user test can only connect with that phone
> > number. I guess that the NAS forwards the phone number including area code.
> > Since that is working, now I want to add another phone number (another
> > Calling-Station-Id) to the user test, so that the user can connect from
> > only one phone number or the other. I tried using the += operator and the
> > user can connect from any phone number. So my configuration works only if
> > the user has only one Calling-Station-Id attribute, but I wanted to work
> > with two Calling-Station-Id attributes also.
> > -
> > List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
> Hello Osmany
>
> If you would like this test user connect from another phone number,
> simply add another entry in the same table, just as you did before.

Add another entry with the Calling-Station-Id attribute? Let's see if I
understand. After I add the other entry in the table it would look like
this:

|312|test at domain.com|Calling-Station-Id | == | "phonenumber"
|298|test at domain.com|MD5-Password       | := | password
|313|test at domain.com|Calling-Station-Id | += | "phonenumber"

Let me just clarify that I tried this before and when I try to connect with this user,
freeradius does not let me. When I run freeradius in debug mode I find this in the logs:

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.25.50 port 17968, id=104, length=148
        User-Name = "test at internet.quimefa.cu"
        User-Password = "test"
        NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.25.50
        NAS-Port = 452
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Called-Station-Id = "60110"
        Calling-Station-Id = "72061490"
        NAS-Identifier = "Aguila"
        NAS-Port-Type = Async
        Connect-Info = "48000/31200 V90/V42bis/LAPM"
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
[suffix] Looking up realm "internet.quimefa.cu" for User-Name = "test at internet.quimefa.cu"
[suffix] No such realm "internet.quimefa.cu"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
++[eap] returns noop
++[unix] returns notfound
[files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 172
++[files] returns ok
        expand: %{User-Name} -> test at internet.quimefa.cu
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'test at internet.quimefa.cu'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
        expand: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM radcheck           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY id -> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM radcheck           WHERE username = 'test at internet.quimefa.cu'           ORDER BY id
        expand: SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY priority -> SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup           WHERE username = 'test at internet.quimefa.cu'           ORDER BY priority
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2
[sql] User test at internet.quimefa.cu not found
++[sql] returns notfound