Calling-Station-Id

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Wed Jan 6 17:38:18 CET 2010

Osmany wrote:

> [...]
>>> only one phone number or the other. I tried using the += operator and the
>>> user can connect from any phone number. So my configuration works only if
>>> the user has only one Calling-Station-Id attribute, but I wanted to work
>>> with two Calling-Station-Id attributes also.
>>> -
>>> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
>>>
>> Hello Osmany
>>
>> If you would like this test user connect from another phone number,
>> simply add another entry in the same table, just as you did before.
>>

> Add another entry with the Calling-Station-Id attribute? Let's see if I
> understand. After I add the other entry in the table it would look like
> this:
>
> |312|test at domain.com|Calling-Station-Id | == | "phonenumber"
> |298|test at domain.com|MD5-Password       | := | password
> |313|test at domain.com|Calling-Station-Id | += | "phonenumber"
>
> Let me just clarify that I tried this before and when I try to connect with this user,
> freeradius does not let me. When I run freeradius in debug mode I find this in the logs:
>

> rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.25.50 port 17968, id=104, length=148
>         User-Name = "test at internet.quimefa.cu"
>         User-Password = "test"
>         NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.25.50
>         NAS-Port = 452
>         Service-Type = Framed-User
>         Framed-Protocol = PPP
>         Called-Station-Id = "60110"
>         Calling-Station-Id = "72061490"
>         NAS-Identifier = "Aguila"
>         NAS-Port-Type = Async
>         Connect-Info = "48000/31200 V90/V42bis/LAPM"
> +- entering group authorize {...}
> ++[preprocess] returns ok
> ++[chap] returns noop
> ++[mschap] returns noop
> [suffix] Looking up realm "internet.quimefa.cu" for User-Name = "test at internet.quimefa.cu"
> [suffix] No such realm "internet.quimefa.cu"
> ++[suffix] returns noop
> [eap] No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
> ++[eap] returns noop
> ++[unix] returns notfound
> [files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 172
> ++[files] returns ok
>         expand: %{User-Name} -> test at internet.quimefa.cu
> [sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'test at internet.quimefa.cu'
> rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
>         expand: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM radcheck           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY id -> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM radcheck           WHERE username = 'test at internet.quimefa.cu'           ORDER BY id
>         expand: SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY priority -> SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup           WHERE username = 'test at internet.quimefa.cu'           ORDER BY priority
> rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2

Try this way, remember the operator.

|312|test at internet.quimefa.cu|Calling-Station-Id | += | "72061490"
|298|test at internet.quimefa.cu|MD5-Password       | := | password
|313|test at internet.quimefa.cu|Calling-Station-Id | += | "72061490"

However check that you return the error debugging.

suffix] Looking up realm "internet.quimefa.cu" for User-Name = "test at internet.quimefa.cu"
[suffix] No such realm "internet.quimefa.cu"

sql] User test at internet.quimefa.cu not found
++[sql] returns notfound

For this reason, it is the user and should not assume that you connect it.

But in the end because it connects the user's which is declared in the file "users". apparently
you have stated that locate the user in the database and also in this
file, you must define where you will store your users and then put the
phone number.

Once again check the AAA section, where you define how it will look freeradius user.