Cisco-AVpair accounting client-mac-address with unlang

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Thu Jan 7 19:33:56 CET 2010

I have this in preacct, and it works.

         if ("%{Cisco-AVpair[3]}" =~ /^client-mac-address=(.+)$/) {
                 if (!Calling-Station-Id) {
                         update request {
                                 Calling-Station-Id := "%{1}"

However this is ugly. I dont want to have to know which Cisco-AVpair it
is, it should work whichever the order or number there is. It does not
seem to work any other way.

I know other directions to head include cisco_vsa_hack or the rlm_policy
and others.

I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks,

Joe