Problems with configuration Cisco -> freeradius

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Wed Jan 13 18:57:34 CET 2010

Hi, Michael.

Welcome to this list. It's my pleasure try to help you, because many
guys here helped me A LOT in the beggining.

Well, below is what I have in my Cisco 6506. And it is running perfectly!

aaa new-model
aaa group server radius admin
!
aaa authentication login default group radius local
aaa authentication enable default line enable
aaa authorization exec default none
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
!
aaa session-id common
!
radius-server host 10.0.0.2 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
radius-server source-ports 1645-1646
radius-server key 7 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
!

I hope it can help you.

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901