freeRADIUS talk to multiple AD forests

John elmer_radius at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jan 15 08:14:58 CET 2010

Hello,
    We are using freeRADIUS-1.1.6. The backend server is Active directory. It can work well for single AD forest (A.com).  We are using Global catalog port 3286 to get attribute from A.com.
    We want to support another forest (B.com) which is trust with A.com.  unfortunatly Global catalog can not access different forests info. How can we get attrubutes from these AD forests?  If we do not configure another LDAP instance for B.com. Is there a way to get attributes from B.com?

Best.
John