Problems with XPsp3 and FreeRADIUS

Axel Vogel axel.vogel at bkg.bund.de
Fri Jan 15 12:35:42 CET 2010

Hi Seth,

we authenticate WinXPsp3 supplicants via PEAP/MS-Chapv2 with
FreeRADIUS against Win2k3 AD.
We are using FreeRADIUS 2.1.6 and samba 3.2.7. This works fine
for user authentication and for host authentication too.
I suggest a test with these versions to eliminate possible
configuration issues ...

good luck

Axel