EAP-TLS User-Name not matching

Huckle Berry huck.berry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:55:49 CET 2010

At this point, I'm wondering if I should put eap.conf back to it's original
conf. Every tutorial I've seen has recommended those changes, but none of
them were really for the 2.x.x version of freeradius.

It's either that or the users file as those are the only two I've touched.
Certainly most of the entries in users are incorrect...

Is there another switch for for radiusd that would output a more verbose
debug, such as what the User-Name is in and out of the eap?

~Huckle Berry