customize Post-Auth-Type REJECT

pawel_221 pawel at msconnect.pl
Mon Jan 18 09:25:52 CET 2010

easyzonecorp.net wrote:

> you can not do that after  Post-Auth-Type REJECT
>
> you must do after
> noresetbytescounter
>
> read on my arti http://www.easyzonecorp.net/network/view.php?ID=1042
>
> Freeradius unlang accept after chap reject.
>

> and then apply it.
>
> i know you can !!

Thx for advice. It almost helped:) I've rewrited my config to:

        noresetbytescounter {
            reject = 1
        }
        if (reject) {
                update reply {
                        Reply-Message := "You have reached your transfer
limit. Limited bandwitch"
            }
                update control {
                        Auth-Type := "Accept"
                        WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down = 131072
                        WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up = 131072

And it works - when user reach transfer limit he gets correct reply message,
but he is rejeceted anyway. It looks like "update control" doesn't work.

Sending Access-Request of id 142 to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port 1812
	User-Name = "user01"
	User-Password = "user01"
	NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
	NAS-Port = 10
rad_recv: Access-Reject packet from host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port 1812, id=142,
length=119
	Acct-Interim-Interval = 60
	Idle-Timeout = 60
	WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down = 1048576
	WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up = 262144
	Session-Timeout = 360
	Reply-Message = "You have reached your transfer limit. Limited bandwitch"

Where should I look now?