Can't Assign IP address my users

Tevfik Ceydeliler tevfik.ceydeliler at astron.yasar.com.tr
Thu Jan 21 06:53:43 CET 2010

Hi Michael,
All I want is that to give correct IP address to user.
I have to use "Proxy-To-Realm" because my user dont use static password. They use token. And My realm is a OTP server.
I care those two things. IP address and realm.
What should I do?
I really cant undertstand while user who use IP frpm poool can connect successfully, static ip users cant connect.
Is there a trick?

 Tevfik Ceydeliler

Message: 3