Session-timeout and expiration problem

Fazal Ahmed Malik fam at sky.net.pk
Thu Jan 21 10:25:31 CET 2010

Hi,

I have installed Freeradius 2.0 along with mysql 5 and dialup_admin. I am having trouble with session-timeout ,expiration. On dialup_admin i have correct information for both attributes like user can login for 0 seconds and similarly for expiration like account expired. But users can still logon even after expiration date passed. For session timeout user get disconnected right after alocated quota but here again user can login. Both attribute are setup from dialupadmin with = operator for session timeout and := for expiration

Please help if i am missing some thing in config.

Best regards,

Fazal Ahmed