Can't Assign IP address my users

Tevfik Ceydeliler tevfik.ceydeliler at astron.yasar.com.tr
Thu Jan 21 12:16:57 CET 2010

Hi again,
Should The Framed Ip ( assigned to the user, framed IP) be in the
main_pool in this case?
Tevfik Ceydeliler wrote:
>   Hi Alain,
> According your suggestion I delete " Packet-Type == Access-Request" -I
wrote down to config according to SecOvid manual-,

  <shrug>  The manual is wrong.

> and,I dont think that problem is home server because home server
accept requests when user IP comes from IP pool.

  Read the debug output: the home server is rejecting the user.

  Also, the proxy isn't returning an IP address:

> Wed Jan 20 10:01:07 2010 : Info: [main_pool] Could not find Pool-Name
attribute.
> Wed Jan 20 10:01:07 2010 : Info: ++[main_pool] returns noop

  Go fix that.

  Alan DeKok.

Bu elektronik postada bulunan tum fikir ve gorusler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres sahip/sahiplerine ait olup, Yasar Toplulugu Sirketleri bu mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hic bir hukuksal sorumlulugu kabul etmez. Eger gonderilmesi dusunulen kisi veya kurulus degilseniz, lutfen gonderen kisiyi derhal haberdar ediniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz.The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and Yasar Group Companies do not accept legal responsibility for the contents. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.