EAP-TLS - OpenLDAP - UID Check

_Stefan_H stefanh007 at networld.at
Tue Jan 26 18:24:32 CET 2010

Hello, due to a typing error i realized that there is a mistake at my
configuration, the eap-tls is working fine but it doesn't matter what name
is written in the certificate, ldap is returning not found but the user is
always accepted. I looked at the ldap module for an identity check but i
can't find it and setting access_attr = "uid" makes no difference.

Please give me a hint where i have to look.