Freeradius + AD + Cisco authetication

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Fri Jul 2 14:19:38 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Jevos, Peter <Peter.Jevos at oriflame.com> wrote:
> Actually  I’m not really clever, because main tutorial on the main pages is
> connected with the older version , and there are more version of the
> Freradius 2.0, a bit different:
>
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO
>
> http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html

That page has updated tutorials for 2.x

> Can somebody please help me how to finish the freeradius configuration ( the
> NAS server will be cisco )
>
> I know that there should be the entries in users file, eap file, mschap or
> ntlm_aut modules.
>
> But what should be the proper syntax I really don’t know

Which part did you find not clear from
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html?
It clearly says which file(s) to edit/create.

One note though, when it says "Create a file raddb/modules/ntlm_auth",
the actual location can vary on how you got freeradius installed. For
example, with RHEL/Centos/Fedora and their bundled freradius2, the
file location would be "/etc/raddb/modules/ntlm_auth". On the other
hand, if you installed manually from source, the file might be on
"/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/ntlm_auth"

--
Fajar