My question again (was: Netmask HOWTO)

loki loki at pancevo.rs
Fri Jul 2 16:18:40 CEST 2010

At 15:23 2.7.2010, you wrote:
>On 02/07/10 12:26, loki wrote:
>>Hello all.
>>
>>I need some kind of solution very urgent. My question was - is it
>>possible to set Framed-IP-Netmask, together with IPs through
>>sqlippool, somehow by default, via groupreply or something, or to
>>change sqlippool somewhow to achive this. Or is this only possible
>>through ippool (txt - version in /etc).
>>I tried through groupreply but it didn't work.
>
>"It didn't work" is a useless statement.
>
>Show the debug output run with "-X", as advised daily on this list.
>
>I can think of a few ways of doing this, but without more info I can't help.

Thx for your reply.

Unfortunatly it's a production system already in heavy use so I can't
use -X. But I'm only searching for ways of howto, ways not to be
found on the net. This I can try without interrupting radius until one
is working. I tried it with radgroureply (Framed-IP-Netmask) and it
didn't work. I tried it per user (radreply) and this worked. But the
thing is that I want to implement it
in sqlippool. Which per se is already working for stuff that I don't
have to forward netmasks. But now I have to accomplish this with
OpenVPN and there I have to forward different Netmasks
based on groups or pools. It could be that the plugin of OpenVPN
isn't compatible with this but I guess than the user-version wouldn't
work as well. All in all I'm not searching for debugging, I'm searching
for ways of how to do it from someone who maybe had the same problem of setup.

Sorry that I didn't specify that.
THX

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 5245 (20100702) __________

http://www.eset.com