Freeradius + AD + Cisco authetication

Jevos, Peter Peter.Jevos at oriflame.com
Sat Jul 3 10:46:47 CEST 2010

Jevos, Peter wrote:
> How should look like the ntlm_auth file ? How should look like mschap
module ?
> How should look like parameter --require-membership-of in these files
?

> How should look like users file ?
> These answers I was not able to find in any documentation

  Read the URLs from the previous message.  This *is* documented.  If
you can't find it, read the documentation again.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Thank you for your answer Alan

However I was not able to find in these links anything about the
--require-membership-of and the vpn cisco client example
(also find on these pages found nothing :)

Anyway I will follow your advice and read the documentation on these
links again

Thank you