Freeradius + AD + Cisco authetication

Jevos, Peter Peter.Jevos at oriflame.com
Sat Jul 3 11:28:27 CEST 2010

Jevos, Peter wrote:
> However I was not able to find in these links anything about the
> --require-membership-of

  See the "man" page for ntlm_auth.  It is just a Unix command that can
be run, like anything else.

> and the vpn cisco client example
> (also find on these pages found nothing :)

  That's a Cisco issue, for Cisco documentation.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Thank you alan,
yes i can check the man page ( to be honest, that was i afraid of : ),but i was looking for the examples

As i wrote in my first email, cisco is configured and working well with the IAS radius server.
I was solving the freeradius againts the cisco. To be honest, i still cannot understand what should contain users file, and other files.
One example how to configure the users file and other files would be enough