how to encrypting accounting?

Fabio Dive fabiodive at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:45:58 CEST 2010

Hello,

yesterday I successful installed freeswitch 1.0.6 with mod_radius_cdr
accounting on a remote freeradius 2.1.9 server,
freeswitch use freeradius-client 1.1.6 library.

I am looking for a way to TLS encrypt accounting messages between
Freeswitch and remote Freeradius,
actually I can do only clear text accounting with simple shared key auth.

Is there a way using configurations files to setup TLS accounting?
Do I need to code a bit with freeradius-client library?

I keep trying, for the moment many thanks,

cheers,

Fabio