freeradius2 with EAP-TLS and LDAP authorization

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Sat Jul 3 21:25:32 CEST 2010

For starting it should be enough but what I am not able to do is to set
up the correct sequence.
First I need to extract the CN field (which can be done and I Already
did and I can set up
a list of allowed CN in hte users file), and after I need to do an LDAP
query to check for authorization.
How can I do the following in this exact order ?
LDAP authorization is tryed first then comes authentication or am I wrong ?

What I'd need is to extract the CN and check it against LDAP attributes...
How might I do it ?

thank you

Riccardo