What Next??

Thomas Reeves thomas_reeves at verizon.net
Mon Jul 5 08:00:42 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply, Fajar.

In your example, is the wireless access point the "client" that I've seen
referred to in some of the FreeRADIUS documentation?  If yes, then I would
have these three "clients":
1. Apache web server
2. Open-Xchange server (java-based)
3. Postfix + Dovecot mail server

So, my "clients" should pass a userid/password to FreeRADIUS and receive
back an accept or reject from FreeRADIUS?

Thomas