NULL realm reject

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 5 14:06:59 CEST 2010

Velpi wrote:

> Mon Jul  5 13:53:47 2010 : Info: ++? if (Realm == NULL)
> Mon Jul  5 13:53:47 2010 : Info:     (Attribute Realm was not found)

  1) You are not running in debugging mode as suggested in the FAQ,
README, INSTALL, "man" page, and daily on this list.

  2) You are not posting the full debug output as suggested in all of
those places

  3) You did not follow my instructions.  If you had followed them, it
would have worked.

> Can I do expansion from a certain module that will provide Realm?

  The "realms" module provides the Realm.  That's why I told you to
place that config section after the "realms" module.

> How do I find out which modules can provide which variables?

  Read the messages on this list.