RadSQLRelay

Marius Pesé Marius at mindspring.co.za
Wed Jul 7 15:58:07 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

We are still struggling to get our FreeRadius2 servers running on CentOS5.5 to relay accounting packages to one another.

Right now I have one FR2 server with a local mySQL database and one additional machine just running mysqld. The FR2 machine writes it's own database and the textfile with the queries without problems.

However if we start radsqlrelay (radsqlrelay -d mysql -b freeradius -h 196.25.xxx.xxx -u root -p xxxx /var/log/radius/radacct/relay/sql-relay) it opens quite a few connections to the secondary database, but does not seem to use the text file with the queries, also it does not give any debug output, regardless of the -x option. Tried both path and path+file for the filename, hostname and IP for the the secondary database system. Without debugging output fairly hard to figure out. Anybody else know this problem?

Regards

Marius