radius dont work

Aziz YÜCELEN ayucelen at msn.com
Thu Jul 8 10:54:28 CEST 2010

>   You need to delete *everything* from the current installation.
> Binaries, libraries, configuration files, the whole raddb/ directory.
> Then re-install, and don't mangle the configuration again.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

hi
radtest  is ok  and output below but pc is not ; maybe pc 8021x configration is incorrect. How do I configure correctly it  Thanks

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 10.1.1.97 port 43367, id=43, length=58
    User-Name = "deneme"
    User-Password = "1"
    NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.1.1
    NAS-Port = 123
+- entering group authorize
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "deneme", looking up realm NULL
    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
  rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
++[eap] returns noop
++[unix] returns notfound
    users: Matched entry deneme at line 90
    expand: Hello, %{User-Name} -> Hello, deneme
++[files] returns ok
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
++[pap] returns updated
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type
auth: type "PAP"
+- entering group PAP
rlm_pap: login attempt with password "1"
rlm_pap: Using clear text password "1"
rlm_pap: User authenticated successfully
++[pap] returns ok
Login OK: [deneme/1] (from client BIMAP port 123)
+- entering group post-auth
++[exec] returns noop
Sending Access-Accept of id 43 to 10.1.1.97 port 43367
    Reply-Message = "Hello, deneme"
Finished request 0.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
Cleaning up request 0 ID 43 with timestamp +3