Proxy accounting and leaving an entry in the local freeradius MySQL DB

Emilio Inthamoussu eminator at adinet.com.uy
Thu Jul 8 20:37:00 CEST 2010

Dear all,

We have a platform with freeRadius 1.1.4 (I know, it´s a bit old J). It is
connected to a MySQL database where the accounting requests are saved.
The freeRadius is configured to proxy  the accounting requests of one
specific realm, but we also need that those accounting requests remain saved
in our MySQL database, besides being sent to an external server.
We were looking for information about this particular issue, but we only
found that when proxying the requests, a file (no the DB) is written.

Somebody know how to do proxy and also save an entry in the local database?

Thanks for your help!!

Emilio