Scripts executing in acct_users file

Eugen Vakulenko eugen at vakulenko.pp.ua
Fri Jul 9 10:52:57 CEST 2010

Hi all!

I've just upgraded from 1.1.6 to 2.1.9. On the old server I'm used
Start/Stop and Interim-Update in acct_users file to execute some script
in this way:

DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Start
         Exec-Program = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/aaa_pdsn.sh"
DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Interim-Update
         Exec-Program = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/aaa_pdsn.sh"
DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Stop
         Exec-Program = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/aaa_pdsn.sh"

But when I try it on the new server it seems it doesnt work.
exec is enabled:

Optimus# less /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
post-auth {

#       main_pool
#       reply_log
#       sql