how to configure Cisco vpn clients againts freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 14 18:13:20 CEST 2010

Jevos, Peter wrote:
> Thank you for your answer, but I don't understand

  The documentation && debug mode is clear.  Do you have a *specific*
question?

> I took it from the mailing list:
> http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-users/2010-February
> /msg00046.html

  I see.  You'll believe some random post on the list, but not the
documentation, debug mode, or the main author?

> I'd like to authenticate all cisco vpn clients that match the proper
> domain name and password. I already have the ntlm_auth command, but I
> don't know how should look like the Users file

  You were told what the "users" file should look like.  The "Auth-Type"
text goes on the FIRST line of the entry.  See "man users", and the
examples in the default "users" file.  NONE of the examples in the
default "users" file have "Auth-Type" on the second line of an entry.