Res: Res: Res: Freeradius kerberos

Thiago Gonzaga B. Galvão thiagobandinha at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 14 23:28:24 CEST 2010

I'm sorry john...
Yes I know it...
It was to respond only to Thomas, but when I saw I had sent the question to the
entire list...
so sorry,

thiago

________________________________
De: John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>
Cc: Thiago Gonzaga B. Galvão <thiagobandinha at yahoo.com.br>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 14 de Julho de 2010 18:01:23
Assunto: Re: Res: Res: Freeradius kerberos

On 07/14/2010 04:16 PM, Thiago Gonzaga B. Galvão wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
> You said me to use something that actually returns a TGT, instead of
> going through RADIUS...
> And you quoted WebAuth, Pubcookie or Cosign...
> But when I use one of them, they will return me really a krbtgt(TGT
> Kerberos) or a cookie?

As has been suggested earlier you need to take this discussion elsewhere. Radius
does not provide single signon thus discussions of how to deploy a single signon
solution are off-topic.

-- John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/