AW: AW: AW: Freeradius + LDAP password trouble

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 19 14:39:56 CEST 2010

Lionne Stangier wrote:
>>  as... what?
>
>>  Is it a secret?
>
> Sorry I don't know as what.

  Maybe someone on this list can help you, if you're willing to share
more information?

  Or... you can keep posting "it doesn't work".

> On the LDAP Server it's clear text. Before it was md5, maybe it's
> still md5.

  So... which is it?

> I can´t change any settings on the LDAP Server a other admin in our
> company changed something for me.

  Well, if someone broken the LDAP server, there's little you can do to
FreeRADIUS to fix the LDAP server.

> I will set up a own test LDAP now.

  Why?  Why not find out what's going on with the LDAP server and fix it?

  This is like the guy searching late at night for his keys.  He
searches under the lamp post... not because he lost his keys there, but
because it's brighter than where he lost his keys.